The 2019 Mullaloo Triathlon will take place on Sunday 17th March 2019
This is the 5th running of this longer triathlon course option for the Northern Beaches of Perth!
Test yourself as an individual or team entry over the distance options of:
- Novice and Junior Bolt - 250m Swim / 10km Bike / 2km Run (suitable for all novice athletes, juniors 12-15, 16-19 years and junior elite)
- Sprint - 750m Swim / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Duathlon (Short) - 2km Run / 20km Bike / 5km Run (suitable for all juniors 14-19 years and individual senior athletes)
- Standard - 1.5km Swim / 40km Bike / 10km Run (Open athletes, Individuals & Relay Teams - family, sporting clubs and corporate teams)
- Open Water Swim - 750m or 1500m Swim option (suitable for all individual athletes 12 and over)
Race location and Transition is from Tom Simpson Park, Mullaloo Beach
Online Registrations are open, see - https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=58911154
Finisher Medals - In the tradition of the Mullaloo Triathlon, all finishers receive a race medal (Note - medal format varies between race distances)
Prizes Open Category - 1st (Medal & $200), 2nd (Medal & $150), 3rd (Medal & $100), 4th ($75), 5th ($50) male and female
Lucky Draw prizes include - Endura Nutrition packs, Funky Trunk and Funkita accessories, Sunwise Sunglasses, Halo Headbands
General Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17thMarch 2019
Start Time: 7:00am
Start Location: Tom Simpson Park, Mullaloo Beach, WA
Course: Mullaloo Beach - Hillary's - Mullaloo
Note: All lucky draw prizes on the day are only valid if your race number is drawn and you are personally present to receive the award at the prize giving on race day. Lucky draw prizes for entrants not present at the race day prize giving will be invalid and their will be a re-draw for that prize.
Please note, there are a limited number of entries available for this event.
Further Information: Send your query via email to firstname.lastname@example.org